The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

i want killazman kicked from the team

Go down 
+9
NW_FRESH
StealthyWhiteboy
klumzyaznboi
sado068
4N0Y3DGiiRL
ramme25
Meddigo96
GodlyModz
jommepokerchamp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
klumzyaznboi
klumzyaznboi

i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:09 am

yea thtz wut im talkin bout jak! cyber smak tht bitch nygga!
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 am

PsykoGurl wrote:
I'm really trouble by the fact you're even thinking of leaving Neutral ... There is no discussion here. I believe that as co-leader you should be able to bring this up to the leader. And, of course, your word should be strong enough for this to be dealt with quickly.

Also, a lot of peeps use the B word without thinking about it, i'm glad this is a clan that does not tolerate such behaviour.

To bad it had to end that way with kilz... But i'm a 100% behind anoy and this was inacceptable.

Peace. Wink

To be honest, I wasn't even doubting I wouldn't have to leave. I was just so mad at that point I wanted to make sure he was out. That was not right for me to do, but I outraged. I havent been so mad in all my life. I've been with this clan from the beginning, so I feel responsible in some part for it as well. And I don't want the world to see one of our members who wants to be part from another clan cause that clan has more recognition. We all are brothers in crime, reapin noobs all day long, pwning the hell out of em. So I'm sorry I misused a bit of this to get that guy banned. But my GF is everything for me so no-one calls her like that too. And that is the moment were I said Renée to get of the ps3 and when I called the clan together. SO guys I'm sorry but you wont hear from me in a while. I will play with you guys, but euhm, I smashed my headset and Renées laptop yesterday... Neutral I didnt have myself under control I'm really sorry for that but now it's cool, I don't have anger issues don't worry. Its just, shes all 4 me. And thats what happens if u mess with that. Just as I would react if killaz was disrespectfull to any other member of the clan. I would've done the same.
Back to top Go down
4N0Y3DGiiRL
4N0Y3DGiiRL

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Since we had some questions on this, I'm not mad on him for whatsoever. All of this, including the smashing of my laptop, proves how much he cares about me. He gave me his btw, what's a big improvement :p I I love you him before everything, and so does he love me. So don't worry all you doubters Smile
Back to top Go down
mixk1d314
mixk1d314

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 pm

real talk fck that nigga poker stay kik them other fags outta here
Back to top Go down
StealthyWhiteboy
StealthyWhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm

niggas be trippin haha. i love this clan
Back to top Go down
mixk1d314
mixk1d314

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:42 pm

i havent been in this clan long and i love it to lol
Back to top Go down
4N0Y3DGiiRL
4N0Y3DGiiRL

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 pm

thats because I'm in it :p No just joking this clan is awesome you guys seem like family :p
Back to top Go down
MERKS10
MERKS10

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:12 am

omg wat an asshole well atleast we all know whos staying (like ther was an act choice) and jak umake me laugh soooo fukin much wiv ur little comments cuz, were u bin at latley aint seen u in time . get ur little jew ass ta pine close or call me man wtf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want killazman kicked from the team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2