The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

i want killazman kicked from the team

Go down 
+9
NW_FRESH
StealthyWhiteboy
klumzyaznboi
sado068
4N0Y3DGiiRL
ramme25
Meddigo96
GodlyModz
jommepokerchamp
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

i want killazman kicked from the team Empty
PostSubject: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm normally not like this, but he really pissed me off. Not only doubts he me as one of the leaders, he also has the balls to act as an OpTic and disgracing our clan by that way.

I never act like this, but he pisses me off. I'm gonna give it straight: If killaz doesn't get kicked from the clan I'm leaving. Because I don't believe a clan works with people who don't represent their clan. As a clan member you don't try to be a member of another member. You honor your team and be proud to be part of it. So get out with him, or with me. Your guys decision.

I'm really pissed right now so you wont see me soon Evil or Very Mad

PS he just called my GF a bitch so this is the point of no return for him

i want killazman kicked from the team Naamlo10
Back to top Go down
GodlyModz
GodlyModz

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 pm

I say jomme leaves the clan forever.
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

im in this clan as long as it exist so you new one better learn your place
Back to top Go down
GodlyModz
GodlyModz

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Well you just said it's you or him. I pick you.
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm

you even didn't play with me you asshole wtf are you shitting out of your mouth ?!? you probably are some gay ass boostin friend or sumtin of killaz. You better wait to point a finger before you know the one you are pointing at.
Back to top Go down
GodlyModz
GodlyModz

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm

yea im killaz's sex slave
Back to top Go down
Meddigo96
Meddigo96

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:44 pm

stay poker your like 100000000x better
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:44 pm

tnx meddigo get the rest of the team here
Back to top Go down
ramme25
ramme25

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 pm

ur right poker iv allready deltof my friends listed him
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 pm

tnx minna can u get fresh sandstorm jack sado in here?
Back to top Go down
GodlyModz
GodlyModz

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:50 pm

shit Meddigo is uglyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
4N0Y3DGiiRL
4N0Y3DGiiRL

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:55 pm

so is your mom I'm rooting for poker baby!!!

call me ugly faggot
Back to top Go down
Meddigo96
Meddigo96

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:03 pm

told you she was hot
Back to top Go down
GodlyModz
GodlyModz

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm

ur ugly as fuck bitch both of u
Back to top Go down
Meddigo96
Meddigo96

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:05 pm

somones a bit jealous
Back to top Go down
4N0Y3DGiiRL
4N0Y3DGiiRL

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:23 pm

[17:22:16] Meddigo96 : my moms dead.

[17:22:26] GodlyModz : good 4 u.

[17:22:26] ramme25 : and then what? lolololo.

[17:22:42] Meddigo96 : not really.

[17:22:45] 4N0Y3DGiiRL : o im sorry meddigo :s.

[17:22:50] Meddigo96 : hmmm can't say.

[17:22:52] GodlyModz : was she getting it too hard in her ass?.

[17:22:55] Meddigo96 : its fine.

NOW I WANT THAT GODLY GUY OT OF THE CLAN
Back to top Go down
sado068
sado068

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 pm

please stay poker,your the best
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:36 pm

tnx sado
Back to top Go down
klumzyaznboi
klumzyaznboi

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm

godlymodz??? who is this nygga? whur tha fukk did this dude even come from? i say we kik ur ugly crak head ass out. godlymodz u a bitch nygga.
Back to top Go down
StealthyWhiteboy
StealthyWhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

yeah klumzy i got your back nigga!! lol
Back to top Go down
4N0Y3DGiiRL
4N0Y3DGiiRL

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm

uhm this whole conversation started at the 1st page to make things clear
Back to top Go down
StealthyWhiteboy
StealthyWhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm

yo who the fuck is godlymodz? i aint ever seen that faggot, does he wanna get a cyberslap? lol
Back to top Go down
NW_FRESH
NW_FRESH

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 pm

WOW WTF is going on!!!! Ok here it is guys and im sure all co leaders will agree as well..

-Every member of this clan deserves respect.

- I agree if a member steps outta line i.e. Killaz, Godly, thats subject to being banned from this clan.

- Cocky players that think they are above anyone in the clan need to check themselves, cuz no one player is any better then the clan. Were a team and we ride together. Like any given sunday quote. "Either we come together as a team, or we die as individuals... (sorry so corny) lol

So i cast my vote a Killaz and godley get the muthafuckin BOOOOOOTT!!

See ya guys..

P.S. Poker

I got yo back bro, your a great co leader, member and brother of the clan, u cant quit on of us cuz of some dumbass kids..
Back to top Go down
PsykoGurl
PsykoGurl

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm really trouble by the fact you're even thinking of leaving Neutral ... There is no discussion here. I believe that as co-leader you should be able to bring this up to the leader. And, of course, your word should be strong enough for this to be dealt with quickly.

Also, a lot of peeps use the B word without thinking about it, i'm glad this is a clan that does not tolerate such behaviour.

To bad it had to end that way with kilz... But i'm a 100% behind anoy and this was inacceptable.

Peace. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 am

ok...first of all godlymodz stfu and u aint nobody, 2nd im pissed like a motha fucka, killazman i know i fucking talked to u about dis yesterday, i know i fucking said dat u need to cut out wit dat whole optic thing, when u said it was a joke. and you wanna doubt another co-leader about wut he says and show no respect, ima banning u and was planning on it too, goodluck finding another clan.
Back to top Go down
https://thegrimreapers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want killazman kicked from the team   i want killazman kicked from the team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want killazman kicked from the team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next