The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Empty
PostSubject: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:30 pm

who would be up for it, i would do it in a private match with u guys and like all set it up with one off us as director and stuff can be pretty cool :pI would capture the vids with ma capture card and as I can see you guys name above we can start a youtube channel and post our games on there
Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 pm

yeah i'd be up for it and as uve got cc u could just spectate everyone going through all the players to record them
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

indeed that was the general idea. As the intro of the clip i had like another idea

You know how this big shoooting game trailers start. Slow-mo views of a player who sees his friends being shot at hiding behind cover shouting commands.

We can do this too. As you might know, if you sit still in modern warfare, you're personnage gives directions with his hands( not usefull of course but the animation is there.) If we can make such a vid with me sitting behind cover watching for example sleep sitting across the street behind cover too, giving those signals, with a little bit of editing with flashing screens and slow-mo action and stuff we could introduce our team to the world with a stunning clip. I would do all the editing and filming.

What do you think about this concept?
Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 pm

yeah sounds good but I think it's a bit too much work for u but if your okay with it yeah then it's fine and yeah it does sound good:D
Back to top Go down
Cloudx077
Cloudx077

PostSubject: Re: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 pm

That's be cool with me I am not great but we do itnon search and have infinite lives so we get a bunch of footage and then we could edit it like a montage but a little bit slower u know
Back to top Go down
Jack_SE20
Jack_SE20

PostSubject: Re: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 am

Yeah i'll do it just gimme some notice when we're both on
Back to top Go down
MERKS10
MERKS10

PostSubject: Re: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:57 am

sounds pretty gd to me, would be an great way ta get reconized that little bit more.
as u no im out so if theres any way i could help i will be up for lending a hand (as long as i get it back lol).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan   have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have been thinking about making promo vid about the clan
Page 1 of 1