The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

Black Ops Information/Wishlisy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 pm

I created this topic to decide what we would like in Black Ops or example I would like the overpowerd perks out (stopping power,marathon,OMA,Commando) and I'm also glad to see some of the new guns . for more information please visit http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops regularly
Back to top Go down
NW_FRESH
NW_FRESH

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Yes!!!! No BULLSHIT Commando in Black OPS!! That would be the first thing at the top of the list I wanted changed!
Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:16 pm

well keep checking that website as it has official guns on it
Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 pm

also u can't really compare black ops to mw2 as it's different wars and companys cos treyarch ain't as shit as the infinity ward. u need to compare it to WaW(which is better than mw2 anyway)
Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 am

and last nite I wasresearching bout black ops cos I'm a sad act andheres what I can remember

no dedicated servers exept for pc

zombies is back

there IS a new storyline just for co op

in SP ur character has a voice

host migration has been updated

in create a class u choose guns and camos AND ur character uniform

mp maps aren't sp they're different

they have been working on multiplayer since day 1

and if u think WaW mp was good they got twice the people working on black ops

Black ops is NOT Vietnam/cold war it's all the missions that went on behind it all

single player uses more stealth than ever before

ASSASINATIONS on multiplayer

so this is the info I can remember and I will keep posting as I fing and keep also checking that website
Back to top Go down
NW_FRESH
NW_FRESH

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

already seen it but it's good video but fuckin noobtube and the apache hele is the same as bfbc2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Information/Wishlisy   Black Ops Information/Wishlisy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Information/Wishlisy
Page 1 of 1