The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

Time for a decission...

Go down 
+2
Cloudx077
jommepokerchamp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

Time for a decission... Empty
PostSubject: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Sup guys, lill quick update:

Due to fucked up connection issues, lag, and overall being an unbalanced game, I suggest we lay black ops aside and go back to modern warfare 2 for competitive gaming. We all know how good we were, how fun these times were. WHy punishing ourselves by playing a game we don't like, or doesn't work for us.

Thats how I feel atleast

Gimme some feedback on this team
Back to top Go down
Cloudx077
Cloudx077

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am

I don't really care seince I am not very good (suck) and seance I had a hidden parental control setup issue I made a new acc so whatever I will play whatever
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Uhm guys, I really start doubting some of you guys activity...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:16 pm

yea i havent been on for a while, its usually been my buddies playin the ps3 on my acc, sorry yall lots of stuff be happening dis past month
Back to top Go down
https://thegrimreapers.darkbb.com
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 pm

sleepy consider watching the whole topic... especially the first post.
Back to top Go down
ramme25
ramme25

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:38 pm

yhh ilike mw2 for all the fun stuff but im not gong back srry only sum times for fun
Back to top Go down
NW_FRESH
NW_FRESH

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Im down for both but like minna says im gonna stay playin BO just cuz we played the shit outta MW2. I agree its a better game overall but after a year of playing it im still burnt out on it.
Back to top Go down
FotherMucknNinja
FotherMucknNinja

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm

I am with you poker, i will gladly go back to MW2 for gamebattles and just fun. I like black ops more than i did but still not enough to really care about it. and sorry i havnt been on in a while i had mid-terms this week and last so i have been studying my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 pm

yea i read it but i was stating the part where ppl were absent <--- me too and i like mw2 but im with fresh on this
Back to top Go down
https://thegrimreapers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a decission...   Time for a decission... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a decission...
Page 1 of 1