The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

Learn to play or stick with death match

Go down 
+4
klumzyaznboi
jommepokerchamp
NW_FRESH
FotherMucknNinja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FotherMucknNinja
FotherMucknNinja

Learn to play or stick with death match Empty
PostSubject: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Im tired of people in our clan playing every game mode like its team death match. Kills dont matter, if you cant see the objective you should be dead. KDR doesnt mean anything, and im not going to sacrafice my win loss ratio so that you can get a better kdr. sorry if this offends anyone but im here to win and not to just get kills.
Back to top Go down
NW_FRESH
NW_FRESH

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Yup yup, also if all you care about is your KD then dont join a party.. People who play then dashboard out because they dont want to fk up their KD are really pissin me off..
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 am

+1
Back to top Go down
klumzyaznboi
klumzyaznboi

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am

ppl gota learn tht KD is lyke 4 mw2. its not wut u need to focus on, on blak ops. W/L is tha new KD basically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:43 am

you gotta be a good killer to actually play objectives to take out the enemies, and teamwork comes into play, if the guy who has a good kdr plus a good win/lose and your camping a objective, hes probably going to take u out and capture it, the game isnt the reason. call of duty, socom, halo, counter strike, different game and different way of playing, ppl need to stop complaing about goin back to a certain game, because the games a lil different, so dat means were goin to train harder, so dat means everybodys gonnna have to werk on taking out targets before actually tryin to take or defuse anything, dats why kdr was so important to ppl, because if the dude is a camper, yea ok atleast hes doing his job camping something, and these few matcches we've playing been pretty fucked up from the different team experiences in actual competitive play, so the people who are actually serious in competitive game, ill see you tuesday and if not then your probably goin to need to practice in domination, capture the flag, and search. because these the game modes we gonna be playing in black ops ladder matches. Cy in game ppl
Back to top Go down
https://thegrimreapers.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 am

i believe in adapt and overcome
Back to top Go down
https://thegrimreapers.darkbb.com
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:43 pm

I second that
Back to top Go down
StealthyWhiteboy
StealthyWhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:36 pm

i dont care about win lose or kd unless we play competitive. if im playing a public match im playin for fun
Back to top Go down
Cloudx077
Cloudx077

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 am

Yea I agree as long as I am not raging from gay crap I plan to win

The only tine I don't try to win is playing tdm
Back to top Go down
shinobi_95
shinobi_95

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm

well if you think about it, the people with the higher KDs are actually realy good at racking up kills, something that you need to win objectives, because it applys pressure to the enemy team. A good defence is a very good offence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn to play or stick with death match   Learn to play or stick with death match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn to play or stick with death match
Page 1 of 1