The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
Idea for callout practice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
Idea for callout practice Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
Idea for callout practice Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
Idea for callout practice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
Idea for callout practice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

Idea for callout practice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FotherMucknNinja
FotherMucknNinja

Idea for callout practice Empty
PostSubject: Idea for callout practice   Idea for callout practice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 pm

I have ran this idea by Fresh and poker. I think the best practice for doing callouts would be to have a 4-2 match. Two teams of 2 hunting the 2 on the opposite team. For the two teams on the same side only one can actually kill but only by knifing. The other person in that squad or team has to callout where the enemy is good enough that the person can find them and hunt them down. This may not be the most effective way but its an idea.

The other idea I had was doing a 4v4, or however many people we have at the moment, and doing it sniper spotter style. Once again two man squads on each side and one person can kill but the other has to tell the shooter where the person is and make sure they both have eyes on the target before the shot is fired. Just a few ideas on how to improve callouts for the clan.
Back to top Go down

Idea for callout practice
Page 1 of 1