The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Welcome to The Grim Reapers Clan! If you are a returning member, log in with your username and password. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, please register and fill out an application posted in the forums section.
The Grim Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Official Clan Time
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» CLAN DISBAND
*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am by amadesha

» Help??!!??
*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm by uailaenu

» i_2Good4u_ application
*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am by cloukion

» XBOX360 playerlist
*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

» IMPORTANT!: future of the clan
*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am by 4N0Y3DGiiRL

*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO

Go down 
+3
Takz_hobnob
jommepokerchamp
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Empty
PostSubject: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:29 pm

All upcoming and old Gamebattles matches are on the teams profile, so everybody whos on competitive team check gamebattles to see rules and maps that were going to be playing

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 11, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thegrimreapers.darkbb.com
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:55 am

i cant make it on this one I'll be working then. but i'll be there 4 the one against KPEX
Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:26 pm

alert guys but I QUIT!!!
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:36 pm

but why takz?
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Ok here's the result on the second match-up for gb.

Players:

Sleepy126sleepz
KlumzyAznBoi
jommepokerchamp

Unfortunately we lost this one, the lack of a fourth player was probably the problem. We played a very good match, with higher k/d ratio's then the opponents, but we were outmatched. Great game though, they were fair players with skills.

RESULTS:

MAP 1: INVASION

KPEX : 4
GR: 3

COMMENT: Very close match. One moment we were 3-0 behind, we came back all the way to 3-3 to lose the last game after some nice tactical work of the opponents. Klumzy and sleepz showed some good teamwork too by wiping out the entire enemy team in approx. 20 seconds. Unfortunately we lost the last game and so the first map.

MAP 2: QUARRY

GR: 2
KPEX: 4

COMMENT: Good match we played our game but they were slightly better. Klumzy missed out first round so we were 2 against 4 on that one. sleepy killed the entire enemy team on his own as last man standing in one round here soI would say great performance of our clan leader!

OVERALL RATING: Good match-up, we did our best and played a great game. If it's up to me, I even prefer losing to a team like KPEX and have a fair and square match and having a great time then winning against some noobs :p.

ps. : sorry if I made some mistakes you know, English is my third language.

ps.2 Very Happy : I can't wait till next gb match, can't believe how much I loved not hearing noobtubes flying around :p

Last edited by jommepokerchamp on Sun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:33 am

very true pokerchamp im proud of both of you and klumzy, were all respectable players here unless we have to deal with douche bags, but good game today, there team leader and i were talking, and they said that we were a tough team and we only had 3 players, but dont worry were gonna have a rematch with them and best believe we'll win, and sorry guys it was all my fault about the time schedule, i told ppl its ok not to be on, tell u guys the truth i thought i was not gonna play, but changed my mind at the last min. so sorry guys, but dont worry theres always time for redemption, we almost won too and again it was 3 v 4 no big deal, grats guys but i know this wont happen again. now get back to reapin Wink
Back to top Go down
MERKS10
MERKS10

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:32 am

yo sleepz need sum serious advice with my ps3 i think its fukin up it wont read my discs wtf and if its not gonna work gonna buy a brand new one within the fortnight.
any advice would b apreciated guys thanks peaceout!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:30 pm

if u cant play the game at all, it might be the disc, but if its just showing up with like error signs like "low memory" or something u probably need to make room in your ps3 memory. or u could save money by getting a disc cleaner, that removes scratches and makes the cd disc more easier to read. other then that im out of ideas
Back to top Go down
FotherMucknNinja
FotherMucknNinja

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm

sorry about not being there for the battle, my grandpa passed away so i was out of town. i work 8-12 hours a day during the week so i cant really practice alot but those that have played with me know that i dont need too much to stay competitive with anyone. if you can let me know when all the matches are i will be sure to be there for them. im really excited about finally being with a good competitive clan
Back to top Go down
FotherMucknNinja
FotherMucknNinja

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:15 pm

ok i joined the gamebattles team and checked our schedule, i should be able to make it to both games if you would like the help. just hit me up and let me know
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:34 pm

um...how long have we known each other? and how much do we rape when were online? lol is all good bro see u at the matches
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:42 pm

good shit guys from both games, were moving up in the ranks really fast
Back to top Go down
FotherMucknNinja
FotherMucknNinja

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:01 pm

i really enjoyed the matches and think that everyone did great, the practices really help
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:59 pm

were gonna rematch team BelowZero again, because i dunno what happened to that game and it says we lost lol so were gonna play them again
Back to top Go down
NW_FRESH
NW_FRESH

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Yea that was fun today. The practices definitely help so we can get idea of our teams playstyle and figure out everyones role on the clan.
Back to top Go down
FotherMucknNinja
FotherMucknNinja

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:50 pm

i never got any point for the gamebattle today, its still saying i have no rank on gamebattles. didnt know if i needed to sign up for the matches on there or what and i couldnt post feedback for the battle today either
Back to top Go down
Takz_hobnob
Takz_hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:34 am

could any recrutier on gamebattles recruit me on there my ID is Takz_hobnob
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:57 am

Admin wrote:
were gonna rematch team BelowZero again, because i dunno what happened to that game and it says we lost lol so were gonna play them again

You werent online at that moment and I took the initiative last-minute and invited viper and jack to play, we lost.
Back to top Go down
VeloxVita
VeloxVita

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:20 am

Could you invite me please :]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:41 am

oh ok, did the battle go really bad? because were gonna play em again and see wasgood lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:43 am

sorry velo i invited ya
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:01 am

yeah it was a pretty intense battle they're really good i'll post the results if i find back my pics of the match Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:03 am

ah thats good, now we really need to get serious and prepare for a challenge Wink
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:03 am

here they are first map: wasteland

result:

GR 0 - 4 -BZ-

2nd map: favela

gr 3 - 4 -bz-
Back to top Go down
jommepokerchamp
jommepokerchamp

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:05 am

some enemy intel Very Happy tdizzle0 is a really good player his reactions are amazing he totaly owned me on wasteland and that's one of my favorite maps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO   *NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*NEW*Clans Gamebattle Teams INFO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next